Amenities Close at Hand Means Great Lifestyle!
If you are a future homeowner in Triple Crown’s Resident 3 and 4, you can look forward to excellent amenities and lifestyle with so many activities close at hand. To give you a taste, we’ve listed beaches and lakes for water activities, golf courses, hiking trails and a couple special venues for the whole family.
Do you enjoy water activities? It’s hard not to be as we live on an island! It’s all here, from scuba diving to kayaking, swimming to fishing, and you have lakes and ocean beaches just a short drive away:
• Florence Lake – 2 minutes
• Langford Lake – 5 minutes
• Thetis Lake – 7 minutes
• Glen Lake – 12 minutes
• Lookout Lake – 16 minutes
• Esquimalt Lagoon – 22 minutes
• Witty’s Lagoon – 28 minutes
Vancouver Island draw golfers from around the world and is also the gateway to the Vancouver Island Golf Trail consisting of fourteen scenic and challenging courses through a 250-kilometre-long network. For both beginners and experts, Victoria offers golf experiences with some of the best vistas on earth. If you’re a golf enthusiast soon to be living at Triple Crown, you’re practically surrounded by excellent golf clubs! Here’s how long it takes to get to four of the closest courses:
• Bear Mountain Golf Club – 9 minutes
• Royal Colwood Golf Club – 8 minutes
• Olympic View Golf Club- 14 minutes
• Juan de Fuca Golf Course – 15 minutes
Vancouver Island has some of the most beautiful and iconic trails in the world. Hiking enthusiasts will find the following trails nearby:
• Mount Finlayson Trailhead – 8 minutes
• Goldstream Provincial Park – 7 minutes
• Mill Hill Regional Park – 7 minutes
• Sooke Hills Wilderness Regional Park – 13 minutes
• Mount Wells Regional Park – 10 minutes
The Skywalk takes you through an arbutus forest and onto a spiral ramp that towers above the Finlayson Arm. Once you’re done taking in the spectacular view, you can zip down the 20 metre spiral slide. You AND your kids will want to go again!
Boulder House is not just for hardcore climbers. It has 6000 sq. ft. dedicated to kids, and they take pride in turning a passing interest in climbing into an obsession. Get ready to be inspired.
Excellent lifestyle means easy access to living, working, and playing in your city. Langford and the Triple Crown Community do it well.